Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who's Care!


Morning i wasn't late for school, 11 o'clock we went Muti-purpose hall to do some thing. (i don 't know call what that.) after that i have three egg tart, omg fat ah! help me,you guys are making me fat! OMG! Care lesson, then we went to find xinfa, haoyao and javin. LOL. see them playing monopoly, funny la! i take bus 188 back home and i nearly miss my bus stop! i fall asleep and thinking of something ah. reach home and join my brother. he is watch New Police Story, so touching. i watch how few times, and still crying. brother went out and daddy watch the show with me.

i miss my hair! :( i went to view my older post! so...

Who know how i feel? No one know? who's care? no one care!
yah that right! ya, i am just a human being. :(
my face(expression) may not show everything.

1 comment:

  1. your face expression shows everything.
    sometimes even if you don't want people to know. they will see through it eventually. i may not know how you feel. i may not know much too. but at least i think i know i care.

    Anonymous - Hi. Cotton Candy.

    ReplyDelete