Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sassy & Boyfriend Boxer.

I wake up nearly ten, i called brian and say sorry! My mummy is back from China! went prepare myself and eat roti prata with mummy. went school and meet brian, asked him to keep ben,zhijie's cake for me. waited ben,zhijie to reach and we(?) sing birthday song and see him cut the cake. quite ass? LOL. he came for one hour and went back home. after school michelle and i went cotton on, and i bought one sassy boxer. book my facial appointment for today. meet benjamin and went senja to register my korean language lesson. One hundred buck ah! (Loves mummy). michelle went off, and i went benjamin's house awhile to wait for him to change his clothes. went back to lotone and went citi bella have my facial. ( the voucher i bought on january). after that went smoking area find benjamin and went cotton on. i know what i want to buy, i think i buying it tomorrow. i bought one boyfriend boxer :) Oh, i so happy la!

Ps. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO BEN, ZHIJIE & TanJiaMian.

No comments:

Post a Comment