Thursday, November 5, 2009

I just need to cool down!


Morning went school late again! i'm late again! SBM lesson then POA lesson went down and buy cheese fried for the bazaar. break time i eat four fish ball, one root beer soda, chicken popcorn and icecream. OMG! it's all fattening food! BEG lesson, walk in to the room and sit down. Before some student came in teach told the class this ' some people came back from hongkong start to have relationship ah?'. i was like 'WHAT'? Who is she talking about, so i asked who who who? awhile later teacher ask me to go over her side, she said where is your 'boy.friend'...ben? I was like what? So ???! ask me why ben absent for school? my reply was 'How i know', i also not his girlfriend! ALL SO LOL! Still say we sit very close, got so much space between us alright. It's All Brian Loh's Fault! :( Nevermind then, so i get tired and emotional. My mind going crazy, feel weird. i run to bus 188! (Thank you for your simple message :) went back home and shower. Do mask and have some nap. seven have my dinner, there are fish, meat and vegetable. yummy, i think too salty?

2 comments: