Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What the point!


Luqemann and I.

Morning a phone call wake me up! OMG! Is Mr Tan.st(my secondary school form teacher). he ask about my result, and talk about some other thing. I will work hard, i want go higher nitec. He talk me that next year july is BPGHS 50th Anniversary, each person 60buck. i was like thinking, go there eat GOLD ah and without air-condition? Prom night also not so expensive and still have air-condition. He said if he never call me, i will scold like hell. I was like OMG how you know ah. Laugh. went watch youtube's video, nearly fall asleep. about three i went have a nap. five shihui came my place and went down to lotone. we(shihui,anna and I) bought roses and a bear for haizum's birthday. we buy thing to eat first, after that we saw shihao too. take bus down to haizum's birthday BBQ. went have some food and took some photo also cut cake. nine at there watch The Ultimatum at guangrui's china phone. connie, benjamin, chunyong, dennis and guangxiong finally came. after the BBQ, Chunyong, shihui, connie ,benjamin and i went Sunshine place have their supper. chunyong and shihui went back home. went connie house downstairs, cynthia came and after awhile went vanessa's place. at there have some talk, don't feel like stay so late so i ask my brother come fetch me. reach home about morning four plus? :DD
i dare to say i still miss him, will be more happy if he dump me but is MIA. MIA=No hope!

Happy Birthday to Haizum and Chude :D


No comments:

Post a Comment