Saturday, June 20, 2009

i should accept it?




Today Sjh msn talk to me. i feel very happy! My heart nearly pop out! after telling me those thing i didn't drop my tear but i feel very pain! i don't understand but i finally know how it feel when people say we are not suit! why don't know how to say, i really want to do. In the end we are still friend. This is want i have to accept! Like what i said before i know you won't be to my side but i always hope. i know you won't! thank you, iloveyou. i will try to control my tear!

I use to be a girl that let go thing very easily, this time i already don't feel like but i have to! So let this be the last time for me to say ILoveYou to Sjh. Unless you one be back then won't be the last time:D(think too much!) Smile :)


Later going to help out at daddy's workplace.


Just one last dance, i love this song :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment