Thursday, June 18, 2009

Deleted you and Drag you to hell!


Morning wake up, went shower and eat roti prata plus an apple. (An apple a day to keep the doctor away) let me tell you guy something, my phone is totally spoil! you know why? because i my phone didn't ring but even it ring, it not seem to be ringing. i gone nut! one o'clock i called Michelle, thinking that she confirm haven wake up one. It's true! She really haven wake up! so she faster go prepare and i go prepare myself too! faster rush to jurong point, when i say something about benny and after few second we really saw him! So cool, as we are too rush to buy movie ticket so we didn't call him. we thought we were late but lucky we didn't late for the movie called 'Drag me to the Hell'! This ia already a nice show and quite scary! i shouted in the movie theater, because of me michelle shouted too! the movie shouldn't put as PG, should be NC16 or even M18? LOlllll. The Salted popcorn is nice, try it man!
Michelle, let's go to watch Transformers Movie Marathon! It's really worth it, i count the price already!( Michelle think hard okay!) Six plus we take train back choachukang, went buy drinks. Mummy called me said you not going for your yoga lesson? OMG! I really forget about my yoga lesson, i nearly run back home. I walk as fast i could, then rush down to my yoga lesson. If i'm not wrong tomorrow i will be going out with anna and shihui's friend at night. :D

Last night i change my blogskin. i change my old blog into another link.I decide to forget everything! i think i should forget because he is just playing around but i really don't mind he play finish come back find me. the thing is he won't be back to me, is to someone else! after seeing all those thing, i really feel very hopeless so i decide delete all my memory! :D i know i can right? haha. Forget everything!
你们会在想再一起只不过七天,会爱多少对吧?
Maybe i should really believe in, 是你的就是你的,不是你的就不是你的?

No comments:

Post a Comment