Monday, June 22, 2009

I left no power?



Wake up around nine, went prepare myself for my swimming session. Make myself a tuna bread and Marigold soya milk(cool). the sky look like it going to rain but after i eat finish my tuna bread then the sky is clear. when going down to the swimming pool i realise i didn't bring my goggles!(again) how can i be so forgetful! i swim less than 30 minutes! you know why? Because heard the sound of thunder. went shower and walk back home. back home, i start lying on my bed and after that i fall asleep. wake up about one, as i wanted to use the computer. i dream of something very weird. LOL! i eat chicken rice again for my lunch. i will definitely spend my day at home, unless someone ask me out :D when i cut the apple, i suddenly feel that no point living in this world! Why i have this kind of feeling? OMG! When our drinking lesson? i do miss it.




I still I still I really still do...
lost all my memories, how can i ?
AHHH! I can't change anything. i feel more pain with tear.

i tear roll down very easily because of you but i wasn't your fault.
i will control my precious tear, now i should left no more tear and no more pain!
after few week i think i will be fine. i can't even see a little light.

i feel very tired, don't know why i have that feeling. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment