Monday, June 29, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You


I have a weird dream. Omg! how can i have that kind of dream! Bad heart ah! LOll.
Wake up i think someone again, deleted. i went make my own breakfast, it burger with chicken and cheese. As the drink is Marigold soya milk. i saw this article about 'Jackson children's heartbreak', i felt so sad.
http://entertainment.sg.msn.com/Celebrity-Gossip/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3415573 . (click). i saw someone listen to this song and i go try listen. OMG! This song is nice, i do love it! the song is My life would suck without you. i wanted to find the MV and i also not sure the video i found is the MV?(who's know?) Enjoy the video and music video alright :D seven went meet kenny and he really look like Chude. The feeling he give me and the action is totally alike with Mchude. went meet his friends, 9.30pm went for my Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) at lotone. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen is a geart show, i love it! (Nice) the next movie i feel like watching is 20th Century Boys 2:DDD i fill up empty brain with movie Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen image as you guy know i just deleted my memory right?:)

I fell in love with this song.
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment