Thursday, September 30, 2010

What should i say?

Today wake up have my breakfast and watch taiwan drama! Meet Yuehan at Tiong and off to Orchard mrt. As per-normal three of them late! I'm used to it :) Michelle came, went to find guy and got my hair straighter. Michelle, you better behave yourself! We meet 1pm but janelle reach at 3pm! Walk to cineleisure and shop, also took some picture. Slack at Old Town, order some food and drink. Went to the Korean shop and buy Kimchi! Yummy!









 Have my dinner at Javiers Rotisserie & Salad Bar:)
Five o'clock went off. Watched three movie again, but i just love watching movie! 1st movie-Charlie St.Cloud, 2nd movie - The Other Guy 3rd Movie - Detective Dee. Actually wanted to watch I Love You Phillip but it's R-21! I'm too young to watch this movie!

I saw the red heels at cineleisure! NICE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment