Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cash Card! :)


Hi ! It's 9.29pm! I LAUGH! 
Today went alex drive and thinking i should go for a check up! Because almost all my friends say i should go Mental Hospital check up! I'm have just too high! I love to entertain myself and you guys! :) 

Great alex come my home downstair fetch me, so kind! :) FIrstly, we go Ubi and have lunch over there. Last location at Hougang Point, took some time to figure where the place. I'm not EMO, I'm not! :) Thank for the Kinda Joy! Nice. 

Fun stuff! Alex borrow Cash card from a drive, as his cash card doesn't have enough money. The main thing is he return the WRONG CASH CARD! So i went out of the car and run toward the car to change the right card! That's cool, it's hard to say the situation out. 

I feel that pain again? No way! HAHA! SLAP MYSELF! WAKE UPPPPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment