Thursday, September 23, 2010

GUY IS THE NAME! COOL!

Hi Everyone :)
Today i meet up with Michelle Seo at fareast plaza! :) and she is late again :) I realize almost all my friend love to make me wait for them. I should say i'm use to it. Shop around fareast, 4pm went over to Orchard Ion. Because of my some 'stupid'(cool) action, We get know a guy name called GUY! (michelle said that is my stupid action but i think is COOL! ) HAHA! He straighten my hair, and curl michelle's hair. Michelle look so old with that curl hair! Guy is a Caucasian, and i communicate very well with him! So stop saying that i can't communicate with caucasian :(

Went Cineleisure, watch three movies. There are Nowhere Boy, Wall Street: Money never sleep and Legend of the Fist: The return of chen zhen. I enjoy all the movie but i love Nowhere boy the most. After the three movie, went to eat supper.

Bye, Good night! :)


2 comments: