Saturday, October 2, 2010

Feel So High ! Jump Jump Jump! :)

Last night i went down to Plaza Singapura meet Nikolas Lim and Ivan :) It's Nikolas Birthday ! :) and also Happy children day! We watched 'The Switch', i like this movie. I treat Nikolas Popcorn and Cold plain water. I forget to get him a Birthday card so i wrote happy birthday for him when i reach home. After the movie, we walk to Cineleisure and play pool. Out of so many games, i only win once because Nikolas accidentally hit the black ball in to the hole when he haven even clear finish his ball.

Nikolas is hungry so we accompany him to eat supper at HongKong Cafe. Awhile later i went back home. Reach home about 3am in the morning, faster shower and go to my bed. Guess what? I woke up at 8.30am and my work start at 9am! SHIT!!!

First time i do when i open my eye! I run to my phone and answer call from esther. Luckily i pick up, if not i going to cab down to work. I rush down, and run into the car. We were late to the place not because of me! Alex drive to the wrong place but also part of my fault(maybe). we work for four hour for this roadshow, and down to Jurong Point. went Mos burger have my breakfast plus lunch! Hungry! Walk to the Fairprice Extra, start to work. Funny stuff happen, alex left the Milo Sampling stuff at the Woodland so he disappear for 1 hour plus to take the stuff back!

Finish the milo roadshow, went down to help out at daddy's place. reach home about 10pm, doing mask right now! Going to sleep soon!

- I just can't feel it, i just can't see the truth when i look in to the person eyes. I just can't know what it's thinking? Why i can't feel it?

Hey This Is For Nikolas Lim! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment