Monday, October 19, 2009

Weird Day!


Morning take bus 188 to school, i went up to the bus and saw jasline. she say about her hair, reach school bus stop saw ferline new hairstyle. sometime see nice, sometime see not nice :) went in tot he school, break time got Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits. Sorry that i didn't eat much! :( you also never ask me eat! poa lesson, down with my SOT project thing and just left with role play. You guy know what Faz told me and kokloong today? He asked us, are you two together? I was like, OMG! what the hell, do we look like a couple! HAHA. after school went grandmother's house and have my dinner. reach home and start to use computer!

I going to update my hongkong trip post!
http://www.x3pohyi.blogspot.com/2009/10/4-day-3-night-at-hongkong-fun-ah.html

No comments:

Post a Comment