Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's my fats. :)

Morning wake up about eleven but i went back sleep one more hour. two went take bus down to benjamin's house. three plus we take bus down to plaza singapura, shop awhile. walk down to center point and find my shoe but we can't find. so we sit down and slack. we walk to wisma, try and buy the Lee Copper's shoes :) i feel so happy that i bought that shoes. went icon and see the hoodie, i decide to buy it tomorrow. went far east plaza have our dinner, benjamin helped cynthia to buy milk tea so i have to wait for him before i start my dinner. went outside far east plaza slack until eight. take bus back to lotone's Mcdonald, sit there accompany me to wait for ben. ten plus ben finally reach lotone, thank you. It's nice :) eleven plus take bus back to my place there, accompany benjamin to wait for his last bus and i went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment