Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One person went town! :)

Morning i was awake by benjamin's phone call! Two times! OMG! He called my house and ask me wake up, i don't care and went back sleep. he called back again after quite long time, ask me wake up again although i know i'm late. i don't care and go back sleep again. after few second i went on my handphone, called benjamin and ask where he was? he say he at my house downstairs, i was like OMG! why didn't you tell me earlier! ask him come up and wait for me. he send me to school :) after school went back home prepare myself and meet michelle at Dhoby Ghaut platform about eight plus. before that i one person went town! :) we train down to Vivo city, walk around and see the ash stuff. take a photo and show you how look like when you are 60 year old. i bought some chocolate :) bought the chocolate for michelle! went Coffee Bean bought chocolate warm cake for her advance birthday! :) HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment