Sunday, August 29, 2010

Step Up 3!


Friday after school i went to Plaza Singapura meet Michelle Seo for movie. We take lift up to buy ticket first and went find benjamin and J. As they working outside Plaza Singaura, i play with the Wheeling game! Fun! Awhile later i went to catch our movie, Step up 3! I think Moose dance better then luke(their name in the show)! after movie, went to buy some food and eat. Took some picture with michelle. I played with the F1 wheeling game, i finally roll the wheel into the hole! Ten o'clock, benjamin and J end work. And Benjamin can just walk pass me twice without seeing me! (So big size also didn't see!) Take train back cck.

Saturday & Sunday
Went help out at daddy's work place and also stay at home all day :)
Watch drama, use computer and i haven start with my revision! :( Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment