Monday, August 16, 2010

I ♥ Topshop!


Last weekend, For Saturday went out with Anna, Shihui and Alicia. went over to Liang Court and Central, last we go town. Shop around, i feel so tired. Five plus we go separate way, went meet benajmin for dinner and went over his place.

For Sunday, i went town shopping with Michelle Seo. I bought a shoes and legging at Topshop! I want to buy the Blue Strip Top from Topshop! I need to save up first! I bought my Dunkin Donuts, It's super nice but the sales man make me out of patience! At last, we went to bugis junction to have our Kimchi Fried Rice! So nice, and i miss it. Slack around at Iluma, reach home about 10.

Monday which is today!
Actually eating breakfast with Nadia and Junkang but i wake up late. I asked them to eat themselves, i have my breakfast at home. After i prepare finish, went Lotone's Mcdonald find them. Wait for nadia to finish her meal, we take Mrt to school. The lesson end, went to Ikea with Nadia and Cindy. I finally have my Meatball! HAPPY! Slack awhile with Isaac too.

No comments:

Post a Comment