Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Visit at Fish & Co.

21 August 2010. Yesterday Andrew , Shihui and I celebrated Anna's Advan Birthday. Her birthday is one 25 august but on the day we can't make it. We meet up Jurong Point's Fish & Co. I meet andrew first for the cake and card. Waited for shihui and anna at fish&co. I ordered New York Fish & Chip, it's nice and you guy should try it! :) I asked the waitress to take the cake out, and some thing happen. Anna will feel killing us :) I don't know how to explain(lazy excuse).

She didn't cut the cake because it's not her actual birthday. We also too some picture before we pay the bill! :) Brother drove Mummy, shihui and I back home.

22 August 2010. Today morning wake up i went over to grandmother's place with my brother.
And i stay at home all the way! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment