Friday, July 23, 2010

I Love Caucasian! Kiss~~~~

Wednesday, 21 July 2010
Meet Isabella and her family at bugis. Have lunch with them, went Bugis Street with Isabella and her aunt. Accompany her to shop around, we took neo-print too. i saw chingboon at bugis, he keep saying he don't know me. went library and and shop awhile before i go back lotone.

Reach lotone, went find my brother and have dinner with them. I have a Great Brother. :)

Thursday, 22 July 2010
Went to post office to collect Anna's stuff. Watch Old Man vs Tender Grass my brother, the movie is so funny!
5plus i went to find benjamin swim for awhile, have dinner with benjamin and J. While eating anna came to collect her stuff from me. went teck whye, slack around, reach home about 1.

Thing change fast. So fast that i feel so useless.

Today Today i went to Teck whye meet benjamin and have lunch over there. Slack and chat while waiting my alteration. went lotone, wanted to watch movie but benjamin don't want. buy some sushi and went to my place, watch Final Destination. He went gym with J, :(. ENJOY, MUACKKKK! HAHAHHAHAH!

I dream of two Caucasian Man ! OMG, they are so Handsome. I LOVE CAUCASIAN MAN! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment