Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Daddy! Muack!

18 July 2010 It's my dearest Sebastian Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Morning i went swimming with my Dearest Girlfriend, shihui and anna. I love them!
After that went to collect money from Zhichao, accompany shihui to teck whye to make spectacle. She took a long time to choose, just decide for her! :) we takeaway rojak but it doesn't have chinese oil stick( you tiao), feel so weird?

Reach home and wait shihui to come over my place, i going to dye her hair. End up she feel irritation when i doing half way, so i faster wash her hair and blow dry for her. Watched P.S I LOVE YOU with her, watch half-way i fall asleep. finally the show end, shihui went back home and i went to sleep.

I sleep until wake up by my brother's call, i faster go prepare myself. travel down to Jurong point, i shop around first and my brother have to bear with me. Laugh. we bought a cake (chocolate flavour) for daddy's birthday Advan celebration later. bought Sushi and drink before we are went to daddy's workplace. Sit there wait until 12 plus and the worker cooked many food. We all sing birthday song, we haven even sing finish my daddy just blow the candle. We all LaughOutLoud! Start to eat and clear the table, reach home about 2. Tired, went to sleep.


19 July 2010
Early in the morning wake up, prepare myself went take bus 188 to Vivi City. I meet Suping and Zi Feng. Suping give my a Bikini which is similar with her, she ask me to wear with her later :) Thank you and i love it. went the swim and take many picture. Half way i feel the pain, i went to the shuttler. About one 0'clock we went to bath, back to vivo city.

We have our lunch at The King Louis. The King Louis have the promotion which is order 2 main meal and get the 3rd main meal free! It's Great, we have total of three people. i order Lamp chop, it's taste NICE! i like it. Finish our lunch, to train to Esplanade walk around Marina and took many picture.



Today is Tueday, Date 20 July 2010
Not sure where i will be going? stay at home or go out. HAHA :)
Happy Birthday to my Dearest Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment