Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Marriage

Stupid Blogspot! :( They don't allow me to upload more picture, told me i need more storage! SHIT!
Morning 9.00 am i reach M Hotel, find Michelle Seo. 
11.15am it's their Wedding Solemnization. 12pm, Lunch will be served. It's Lunch Buffet, i love the Blueberry Cheese Cake :) 
Today Michelle Seo Going To Marry Dickson Goh! Michelle Seo getting married in few hour time!
I feel HAPPY FOR MICHELLE, but a bit of sadness too!
Nothing much to type, just see the photo. 
You guy will get to see more picture (more nicer picture) when michelle take those picture from the Photographer.

I want to show off my PINK NAILS! :)
 

Michelle is wearing her Hello Kitty Pajamas, which she want to tell the whole world :)

Naomi, Michelle and I!

Me and the Bride (Michelle) !

Michelle Seo and Clarence Seo (Michelle's Younger Brother)

Michelle's Mom, she just like a model!

Michelle's Dad and Mom.
(Michelle's Dad keep calling me Bowling! and he said we going to strike the 4D Lottery by taking his picture because he don't take and don like to take picture!)

Before the Make-up Artist help michelle to make up! :)

Michelle Laugh like a Child! :)

One of michelle and dickson's wedding photo! Which doesn't look like michelle at all!

I like this Picture ! :)

OMG, I fall in love with this Hair Band Which The Bride (Michelle) Is going to wear it later!

Before the Eye Make up 

After the eye make up

Done!

Michelle's Wedding Gown


Dickson came to Michelle's room and fetch her down :)

They Kiss, i was too fast :)

This Part, they were ask to choose 4 piece of paper, for 4D Lottery 


Michelle's Dad and Michelle!
 

Michelle's Dad asked the photographer to take picture for them :)

Naomi & I.

The Decoration On the Table!

Michelle Seo and Dickson Goh Are MARRIED!


Tea Ceremony. I only take the part have Michelle's dad & mom.

DICKSON AND MICHELLE! :)
THE GROOM AND BRIDE! 

Esther and I :)

ME AND MICHELLE ( THE BRIDE)


Michelle Seo, I LOVE YOU!
BE HAPPY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment