Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Great Trip to Malaysia :)

Hi, I spend my Weekend(20/21Nov) at a part of malaysia called Kukup.
Great Place, Is the a resort and it's on the sea and we stay overnight at there!

First Day- Morning we have Wantons Noodle. Lunch settle at a restaurant then we take a boat to the menara pemerhati pulau kukup and to the resort. Actually i have no ideal all the place i going. i just know it's great! I sing K for a while, as almost all the new song disc is spoil :( SAD. Dinner time, we have BBQ but wasn't prepare by ourselves. Is the people we own the resort. I like the fry Prawn with the flour? (the prawn is on the flour?) No Idea, i just know is nice :) HAHA! Many thing i lazy to type too.

2nd Day- wake up, have my breakfast :) I like the noodle. after that i choose to stay at the room with one aunt play Suduko, and mummy went to buy some stuff. Eleven plus take the boat and leave the resort, we have our lunch at another restaurant. after the lunch, went to wait for the bus to drive us to shopping and the driver was very late. i bought my agar agar, and we finish all( i share with mummy and the aunties). The bus driver finally come and drive us to a shopping mall. We only have one hour to shop, actually can have more time to shop but no one suggest! :( I need more time to shop! I missed many clothes shop! I'm sad :( I bought Donuts, SO NICE NICE :) IRRESISTIBLE !


The Nicest House, the boss house! :)

The Sky Lantern :) i thought i didn't have the chance to play with this.

My Sky Lantern, Camera Problem because i put firework effect.

This is Our Room :) I sleep on top with my mummy :)

The view of this picture is taken on my bed. It's Morning!

This Donut is nice :) HAHA! I LOVE IT.

More picture but not with me, i think i will post it one my Facebook as soon as i get those picture :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment