Saturday, May 1, 2010

International Workers' Day :(

Hey Everyone, Happy Labor Day!
So long didn't post my blog already, it's because my laptop burn! :( Super sad.
send my laptop to service, so poor thing. i just bought it less than one month.

29 April, after school i went meet my cousin and aunts. have dinner at bukit gomak mcdonalds, have a long chat with them. ten went leave the place and i went back home.

Yesterday after school went over to west mall, while waiting for andrew and zhichao. benjamin came over to meet me awhile, but he is a liar! He said he will accompany me until 9 but he went off about 8 . Forget it. HAHA! So i went to buy the ticket first, as the queue was long. nine plus andrew and zhichao finally reach. nine thirthy we went in for the movie, 11 plus went take trian back home.

Few day ago i also watched Shutter Island. wasn't a bad show, insane! :)
Not sure when my laptop with be back to my side :D
Oh ya, i just recalled my dream of the south korean actor Jang Geun Suk. He is SOOOOO CUTEEE! Dreammmmmmm ONNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment