Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dark Chocolate New Yorker

Today i went daddy's work place and help out. nothing much thing happen. now i am at home, i feel so unwell! The painting smell from downstair fly in to my house, keep on smelling it make me feel so sick! I thinking i going my brother house to blow air-con better! Okay, good night Bye!

Last sunday i went Marina Square with benjamin.
We went to the shop that want to go long ago, It's Marvelous Cream at CityLink Mall.
I ordered Dark Chocolate New Yorker, the mix item are Brownie, Cocoa Powder and Chocolate chips. In the end they put the ice-cream in to my Waffle Cone! It's So Delicious! You should should try it at least once :)
Next time i going to try another flavour and the Patiscream! Here the picture we took!


No comments:

Post a Comment