Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrate Xmas with Nescafe Gold......

Today went to work for Nescafe Gold Roadshow for one day! I feel so great! It's much more better than the carnival job! it's fun, have to wear a gold long skirt, a red tank top and a hairband :) i really enjoy today, finally have some life and something different. Took some picture with Esther and Thiam Ping when the roadshow end :)

I have bread for my lunch, i order peanut butter toast. The first bite, i really want to puke! It's have Puke smell! :( So i stop eating and went to order another kind of toast. the waitress came to ask me what happen, and i told her. She just tell me it's taste this way, but it don't taste like this when i tried at others bread shop! :( HAHA!  Thank for Thiam ping to drive us back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment