Thursday, April 8, 2010

Went around Jurong Point :)

I didn't bring my camera to school so no photo nowadays! waiting for michelle seo to order my bag! :( i went night market yesterday with benjamin, i eat that potato thing, 'Smelly' Tofu, and more. the food is so tasty! we spend more than a meal, but we are happy. have a project to do, stress. i need calm down and research my project stuff. i head getting bigger and bigger(jokingjoking).

Today after school went to daddy's work place to have dinner with benjamin and mummy. I take bus to jurong point, buy my head set and sony phone charger. I bought a Red HeadSet and find all around jurong point, they just didn't selling sony phone charger :( i saw javin and haoyao, i take a long time to think what is javin name! HAHA! went to dylan's working place and but ear stick, he own me three small packet of earstick! ( i will go down collect hor!)

Take train back lotone, went cotton on and try that tanktop. Not sure want to buy? Let me think about it first :) went back home, treat benjamin drink soup! He said It's so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment