Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grilled Rib-Eye w/ Mushroom Braised.

Morning on my computer, eat my breakfast and went prepare myself. Twenlve shihui came over my place and help her with make up thing. went over to sunshine and take bus 300 to choa chu kang inter-charge. Bus 190 to Far east plaza, i bought a 15buck shoes! finally i found andrew, and we walk all the way to Orchard Central's Ben & Jerry. I treat both of them, after that went to play pool. Played about one hour,i win andrew at pool for the first time. I guess i am just too lucky :)

We went over to Plaza Singapura, we wanted to watch movie but shihui don't want. So we went walk around and i spend 10 buck over there. five plus walk over to The Cathay, wanted to have dinner at a restaurant which i don't know the name. It's having a very long quene so i choose The cafe called Indulge. I order Grilled Rib-Eye w/ Mushroom Braised, shihui - Crispy Dory w/ TarTar Sauce, andrew - Breaded Chicken and Etc. I get a free ice-cream. take a bus to the Candy Empire behind Somerset @ 313, we three bought something over there.

I can't remember what time shihui and i take bus 190 back home. andrew take trian back home, takecare good care of yourself alright. HAHA! reach home and shower, benjamin reach my place. Switch on my computer and watch 2012, after watching he went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment