Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I enjoy playing pool :D


Today :)
Morning wake up, i force myself sleep again. can't sleep but just continue lying on the bed. one plus wake up and went prepare myself to meet xiao bei and suping. two o'clock i called both of them and i went to take bus 172 to jurong point. i thought i will late but end up i reach 15 minutes earlier.
I waited for the both of them about 40 minutes. Nice Nice one. we shop around jurong point and went to a shop that sell china food. i spend $12.95, and they spend lesser than me:( HAHA! we take bus down to my daddy's work place and have our dinner. after dinner, they both went off and i wait for benjamin to come. He came to have dinner too, chili chicken rice.

Benjamin and i take bus back to jurong point and eat durian mousse cake. take bus 157 down to timah, play pool. Nice game :) ten plus went McDonald (i hate it), have supper! :( cry cry and take bus 67 back home.

22 February 2010
Morning i wake up and eat my breakfast. went down to vivo city and pass suping stuff. have a short chat with her and went over to the shop beside. stay there about one, two hour. wanted to wait for the lion dance to preform but still have to wait very long. so i went to find kokloong awhile, then went to find my nail shop. went there and found out that i need to book appointment. I booked on wednesday.

I went burger king and carl's jr and takeway fish burger and fish and chip. went b2 and bought another food, take train back lotone. meet up with benjamin, went to Sky gardren to have our dinner. spend about 25 buck at NTUC, take bus back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment